perjantai 8. toukokuuta 2015

I am happiest when I am alone


I just have to be so weird. Have I really found myself wondering if I would be happiest without romantic relationship? And no. This question isn't on my mind because I am heartbroken or because I am disappointed with relationships nor does I wonder that just out of frustration. I am wondering pondering it because I am HAPPIEST when I am alone. I truly am. I need lot of time alone. Utterly alone. When there is no one around and I can be 100% sure that no one will bother me, interrupt me, I can fill my mind with whatever I like to fill it with.

When I am alone, I can create, learn, start new interesting projects. I want to immerse myself into my own private curious interesting never-boring world. I don't need other people when I am traveling in my imaginary lands.

I don't know what's so great about hanging with people. What is there to do with them? Once in a while it is great to meet like minded friends and have deep, enlightening conversations but that's all I need socially.

Romantically I guess I would start missing hugging, touching and closeness after a while if I couldn't have them. So I think I still need some kind of romantic relationship. But who can tolerate my strong need for alone time and separateness? It is possible that I don't want to share an apartment. with anyone. Ever. Because I can't be alone enough if I do. I am not sure if I want more kids. I already have one and I think it may be enough.

Hmmm. This I am wondering.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti